Sunday, August 7, 2011

1,2,3,4,6,9,12,18,36

"What do these numbers mean!?" I hear you ask. They are the divisors of the wonderful number 36!

Superbowl 36 was the game that started the New England Patriots Dynasty.

Krypton in the periodic table.

0010 0100

1/10 of the degrees in a circle.

U.S. Route 36 runs from Uhrichsville, Ohio to Rocky Mountain National Park, Colorado.

Inches in a yard.

Nevada, chronologically

Possible outcomes of rolling two dice.

Sodas in UMBC Yumm Shop's corner of deliciousness.


Class starts on August 31 and ends December 13. That means there are...105 days to drink 36 sodas. So I should be drinking one soda every..3 days, including weekends.

December 17 to December 21 will not only be most of exam week, but it will also be the Soda Showdown!! I will retry my top 5 sodas (criteria TBD) and pick the ultimate soda!

To determine what order I will drink them in I think I will assign each soda a number. Then, come drink day, I will go to a random number generator and let that choose my drink!

3 sodas stuck out in my mind when I took this picture. First, club soda..not entirely looking forward to that one but I must drink it! Second, bubble gum flavored soda. Nom. Third, sparkling spiced apple cider. Sounds like something my dad would like.

Only a little bit more planning to do and only 3 weeks of waiting left!!

No comments:

Post a Comment