Tuesday, August 2, 2011

When a soda comes together

As I sit here and drink my (sadly) last Orange Cream Soda from Pennsylvania, I realize that I have to start planning.

A few things I need to check on:

How many sodas I will be drinking over the semester. Will I have a box big enough to hold all those bottles?!

How often I will be drinking these sodas. Days in the semester divided by number of sodas.

What criteria--wait, wait. Fun fact time! The singular of criteria is criterion. Isn't that an awesome word!?-- What criteria will I be critiquing/grading/judging/mouth-watering over?

I'll also need to set some guidelines for myself during this project. Such as, I must drink all of the soda! That can't backfire on me at all..

Those are some things I'll need to think about over the month. I'll get back to you when I have some answers.

No comments:

Post a Comment