Friday, October 21, 2011

Stewart's Key Lime Soda

Straight from Florida New York is Stewart's Key Lime Soda.



It smells like an awesome summer morning on the beach. Palm trees everywhere, seagulls flapping about, white sound flying towards you at the whim of the wind. Such a nice scent.

I immediately notice the tartness of the lime and then a little bit of a sugary flavor. Like I had bitten into one of those lime gummies that are coated in sour things.

My mind could be making it up but I feel like I get some meringue flavor also. It's not key lime pie soda, so I fear I may be associating prior flavors to this soda. This does tell me that this soda tastes just like the coagulated limey goodness that is the key lime pie. And there a'int nothin' wrong with key lime pie.

The labeling is done in the obvious green theme. The green diamond is nestled behind 2 limes. One lime is in whole form, the other is halved. Then one of those halves is halved yet again! Like all other Stewart's label's this one features a color disappearing act. This time around the innards of the lime go from light green to colorless.

Stewart's Key Lime soda is a delicious rendition on the tart fruit. It takes me back to the summertime. Now excuse me while I enjoy my gummie lime candy in liquid soda form.

No comments:

Post a Comment