Monday, November 7, 2011

Diet Cheerwine

My last diet beverage.


I'm quite thirsty so I'm just going to get down to it.

A rush of effervescent bubbles rush to the top as I open the bottle. Actually, it's still going...still!

Ahhhhh cherry goodness. It is a deep cherry, a nice smooth flavor. I actually don't notice too much of a difference between this one and the regular cheerwine.

It's still bubbling a little bit. However, it isn't over carbonated.

Back to the flavor. It is a straight-forward flavor. An even better cherry flavor than that chapstick stuff.

The bottle is pretty much the exact same as the non diet. Of course this one has diet on it. Like the last one, it has cool vertical flutes around the bottle. It gives you a nice grip. It is kinda like a rocket. Rocket bottle!

All in all, t'is a good beverage. I feel like I may have given this one a better review than it's full sugary brethren.

No comments:

Post a Comment