Monday, November 21, 2011

Hiccup

Okay, I know...It's Monday. And you are dying to read about Stewart's Root Beer. The final entry into my sodaventure. Well...today I did not follow my usual Monday routine and may have forgot to go buy the soda. So expect it Tuesday!

But in the meantime I can reveal one of the finalists!!

The one everyone saw coming, Stewart's Orange 'n' Cream Soda.

It started this adventure and has survived the qualifiers to make it to the finals. Honestly, I could have told you it would make it months ago. It's delicious blend of citricy orange and mellow cream launches it to the top of the ranks of sodas.

But how does it compare to the other four? What are the other four!? Tomorrow I reveal another finalist.



Today I will give out the award for Most Reliable Soda!

The winner of this category is consistent. It is exactly what you asked for. It may not exceed your expectations but it always meets them. Do you want grape soda? Well the winner of this race will give you exactly that.

The winner of the Most Reliable Soda is none other than Canada's The Pop Shoppe! Congratulations, eh!

No comments:

Post a Comment