Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Boylan Diet Black Cherry

WooOOO (diet) Black Cherry bam dla bam wooOO (diet) Black Cherry bam dla bam!


This soda has tough competition against the black cherry cream soda.

It smells like children's medicine. Thank fully it is not as thick and disgusting as that stuff.

It reminds me of a snow cone flavor. Undoubtedly I'm remembering the days where I would steal a bite of my mom's snow cone. She always got some sort of cherry. It has the same feeling as the last Boylan diet soda. It's hollow. Good, but just not full. There is a little something missing. Still a decent drink though.

I can write about carbonation again! Which isn't a good thing. This is like cotton candy! I take a swig, and then it's gone in a fizz. It seems to disappear in my mouth and all I swallow is bubbles. I don't like bubbles.

Boylan, like the Pop Shoppe, doesn't vary too much on their labeling. They do change their colors to match the drink. This time it is lavenderish! I bet the non diet flavor is a deeper purple.

Overall, it is a decent soda. Black cherry is a good flavor but I feel it could be deeper. The carbonation is a minus.

No comments:

Post a Comment