Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Waialua Lilikoi

Blue Punch Buggy!



This is a passion fruit soda. I've had passion fruit in those LifeWater things, I'm pretty sure I liked it.

It smells quite tangy and tart.

It tastes exactly the same. There is a tart fruity flavor. It reminds me of the apple soda I had. It really leaves a fruit feel in my mouth. It's not a bad soda. It is basically a really sour apple.

It is a lovely pink rosey color. Moreso than the mango, as you can see in the picture.

The label features a woman with long black hair. She is wearing only a pink grass skirt and pink lei. It is a square pink label, the lettering of the company is red outlined in yellow. "Lilikoi" is a very light pink outlined in black.

It's a simple soda. Simple flavor, simple design, and so a simple review.

No comments:

Post a Comment